8 days ago
Please take a moment and watch our new video. We are asking the public to think outside the box for ideas which are in the best interest and most beneficial for our kids and the future of the Chambers County School District. In a few weeks an online survey will be posted for the public to begin having input. We are also completing a demographic study to help us with future enrollment projections, and we are completing a facilities assessment at all of our campuses. After the survey results are in, we will hold town hall meetings to present the results and begin the conversation of how to proceed.
Please share this video. It is hosted here on our Webpage. It will be also be posted to our Facebook page. Please share this video.
- School Lunch Menu
- School Lunch App
- Pre-K Registration
- Student Code of Conduct 2018-19
- Anonymous Alerts
- Frontline - Employee Timekeeping
- Frontline - Employee Absence Management
- iNow-Teacher Remote Link
- STI-SETS (Staff only)
- Staff email (Gmail)
- Work Order System (Employees Only)
- My Documents from Home (Staff Only)
- School Boundaries
Employees of the Week
6 days ago
By David Bell
2018-19 CCSD School Calendar
STATE REPORT CARDS
STUDENTS ENJOY ANNUAL WOW! PICNIC
CHAMBERS COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT LAUNCHES PUBLIC EDUCATION ASSESSMENT
SECURITY IMPROVEMENTS AT CHAMBERS COUNTY SCHOOLS
CONGRESSMAN MIKE ROGERS TOURS CHAMBERS COUNTY CAREER TECHNICAL CENTER
SCAM ALERT INVOLVING VALLEY HIGH SCHOOL
FORMER STUDENT AIDS TECHNOLOGY GIFT TO FIVE POINTS SCHOOL
'AMAZING SHAKE' FINALISTS TO SERVE AS SCHOOL DISTRICT AMBASSADORS
TOP GRADUATES HONORED BY CHAMBERS COUNTY SCHOOL BOARD
The Experience of a Lifetime
3 days ago
Don't miss the opportunity to provide a life-changing experience for your child!
Chambers County School students have a powerful tradition of educational travel. Among other positive benefits, educational travel is proven to increase students' self respect and self esteem, enhance their willingness to learn, and foster a willingness to collaborate with others. This year we will return to Washington, DC and New York City to explore some of the most important monuments, memorials and museums in our country. Watch this video to learn more about the exciting things we will see! Register by October 15th for Trip #8508; the deposit is only $99 which counts towards the cost of the trip! The inclusive student price (based on 4/room) is: $1,999.00.
1. Sign up for the tour and start using MyTourFund.com. MyTour Fund is a free fundraising tool offered to our students which harnesses the power of social media. The average user raises $900 toward the cost of their trip. It's free and couldn't be easier to use!
2. Convenient payment plans are available, and no late fees are ever charged.
3. Grants and scholarships are available! Read more here.
4. More funding options...click here!